MEGA MAN FB Trailer MEGA MAN FB Trailer

Well done.

This was very good! If you really did draw those pictures then you are very talented. My only complaint is that it could have been more interesting if you had incorperated more animation into your characters. Just being still pictures makes it somewhat boring. It was excellent, but needs a bit more to grab your attention. I'd like to see the finished product!

Goin' Fishin' Goin' Fishin'

That's really cute!

Good work, you have some potential with flash. It dragged on a bit but you had a good idea and that's really important, I like it!

Ctrl+Alt+Tuesday Ctrl+Alt+Tuesday

That was disgusting

But well done, I can see you know how to use flash. You thoroughly sickened me, but thats no reason to mark you down, it's a well done flash, congrats.

AcidX responds:

Cool, thanks.

"Sasper" Episode 2 "Sasper" Episode 2

That was hilarious!

It's rare that I actually laugh at animations, but yours got me nearly in tears! Well done, it's excellent! He reminds me of Mr Garison from South Park a bit ... with the voice. Wow! That was so funny!

CB's Harry Potter 2 CB's Harry Potter 2

That was bloody awsome!

I'm from Australia too, go us Aussies! I've never heard such a good rip off of our accent mate! Yeah, I like Harry Potter so that was just great! Hah, Harry muttering swear words, its awsome! Great job!

Rhiannon

Shockmouths responds:

Yeah go Aussies! Where abouts you from? Got AIM?

Lazlo "Saves" Christmas Lazlo "Saves" Christmas

So cool!

I love it! Great work. Poor Santa, I wanna give him a big hug!! Aww.

Christmas Blonde 3 - Pt 1 Christmas Blonde 3 - Pt 1

Excellent!

Fantastic graphics, and a really funny plot. Well done! I want to know what happens to Betty! lol

My Penis is Evil My Penis is Evil

Boring

The graphics were decent but your story was really quite boring. I kinda trailed off a bit in my own head and realised it was still on. Cool.

Cybersex = Pwnt by Bitch Cybersex = Pwnt by Bitch

Very funny!

I don't usually like that stuff but seriously, that was well done lol. I did laugh .. oh dear ... very ashamed of myself. Lol, no dignity. Oh well, good job. Bit plain graphics though. But I spose what graphics could you have ... yeah well.

littleFoot littleFoot

You are my idol

This is so good. The graphics are perfect. I dream of animating like you one day! And such a CUTE story!